What is a membership program?
It is a program which asks people to contribute something – money, time, their presence, their names, and certain actions – to your organization, in return for which they become somehow affiliated with it for a set period of time – usually a year.
Why SABUKO establishes a membership program?
- Broaden the knowledge and understanding of our cause and the work of the organization;
- Build community support for the organization;
- To involve members more deeply in the organization;
- To afford us with predictable annual income;
- Membership and familiarity with the organization may motivate people to contribute;
- To develop a sense of identification with the organization among members;
- A successful membership program can help to establish credibility with funders;
- To increase our clout with policy makers;
Become a member
By supporting SABUKO, you will help secure the future of vulnerable wild birds and their environment in Georgia.
We depend on the generosity of our supporters to maintain our vital conservation work.
Thank you for your support – it really does make a difference.