Do you have an interest in the area of Climate Change, Field Projects, Food: Agriculture and Fisheries, Forests, Fresh Water, Global Stability, The Ocean, Responsible Mining and Energy, Science and Innovation, Wildlife Poaching, Biodiversity indicators and etc?
SABUKO – Society for Nature Conservation, Doğa Derneği (DD) and Bulgarian Society for the Protection of Birds (BSPB) are inviting submissions for poster presentation proposals from the academic (faculty, students, and researchers) and professional (experts, NGO staff, State agencies’ staff, etc.) communities for the Capacity Building Conference for youth in Wildlife Research and Conservation in Georgia, Tbilisi. Research posters should highlight research in topics relevant to Wildlife Research and Conservation including preliminary results, completed studies, summaries of relevant published research (for which you are the author).
Your research findings and ideas will be a part of the Conference for youth in Wildlife Research and Conservation, which is held within the Project called “Youth-led advocacy for wildlife conservation” (YLAWC) supported by the European Commission.
This is a great way to get some exposure for your research, learn about other exciting research and gain feedback from a dedicated group of professionals and field colleagues. The conference provides attendees with expanded learning and networking opportunities.
Poster Session Schedule:
The poster session is scheduled for Tuesday October 1st.
Authors are expected to be by their posters during the session to answer questions from the attendees.
Poster Submission Instructions:
Please submit your abstract by emailing Natia Javakhishvili at Conference.firstname.lastname@example.org by August 25th 2019. Abstracts should be 200 words or less. A copy of your poster PDF version should be received no later than August 25th 2019.
Poster Content Review:
• Posters should be brought with you to the conference
• The submitter will be notified by e-mail if the poster is accepted or if changes are needed
• All posters should be in English due to conference format
• Only 15 posters in total will be accepted for the presentation
The poster should be:
1. Recommended poster size 48×36 or 48×96, but arrangements can be made for larger presentations.
2. No more than 100 words per section.
3. It is the responsibility of the author to design and print his/her poster.
4. Present numerical data in the form of graphs or tables.
5. Proper illustration is critical to an effective presentation.
For further Information, please, contact us (below):
Tel: + (995) 558 04 34 04